Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

Dinner templates

I've been playing with the idea of one skillet meals with dinner templates, and making up what I do with them. The kitchn had a great series last winter that included posts about dinner templates. Look it up here!

I've also enjoyed some of the other suggestions in this series, like using pasta in one skillet meals like a topping (not as the main bulk of the meal, but as an enhancer).

2 comments:

  1. “This dinner-template idea is pure gold—so helpful for shaking up weeknight meals with flair! It's even more inspiring than scrolling through the Culver’s menu . Can’t wait to mix and match these and make cooking fun again!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt completely overwhelmed. Despite the stress, I kept praying, holding onto faith, and trusting that a breakthrough would come and get me cured completely from Herpes Virus. Dr Kham Herbal Medicine can help you get rid of herpes Virus after taking the dosage for two weeks and without side effects... Do you need herbal products to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr. Kham to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus in two weeks time. I have suffered from Herpes Virus for 4 years that almost took my life, but one day I was searching for the possible cure on the internet, so luckily I found so many Reviews about Dr. Kham on how he helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr. Kham asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared a powerful Herbal medicine for me and I received herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, All my Breakouts stopped, So I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I'm Herpes Virus free! Contact this Herbal doctor via his email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348159922297  Kindly Visit his Website: https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com/ for more info.

    ReplyDelete